Ivy Creek Hospice is looking for a full time RN Case Manager for our Lake Martin Area.
Pay depends on experience.
The Hospice RN Case Manager is responsible for assisting the agency in providing Hospice services to ensure quality and safe nursing care services that reflect the Hospice philosophy and standards of care.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program.
- Licensed RN in the State of Alabama.
- One (1) year clinical experience in nursing or completion of Agency preceptor program.
- Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description.
- Professional appearance and conduct.
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Able to receive direction and independently follow tasks through with minimal supervision.
- Ability to access and operate computer systems, including creation of documents, entering data, reading reports, email, etc
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, and remain flexible with assignments
- Maintains professional integrity throughout performance of all job duties.
- Able to adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff and the agency
- Able to act in a kind, decent, respectful manner at all times.
- Must be able to recognize, support and adhere to all Ivy Creek Healthcare/Ivy Creek Hospice policies and procedures.
- Able to consistently uphold attendance standards.
SSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Assists Director/Branch manager with duties as requested. Examples include:
- Ordering of supplies
- Compilation of data and reporting to appropriate entities
- Assists Case Managers, Admission Team, and On Call nurses with direct patient care such as in times of absences from nurses, times of high volume, high acuity, or high intensity.
- Assist QA Coordinator with ensuring quality care and compliant documentation
- Assist with mock survey visits of all disciplines
- Monitoring documentation as requested
- Follows all policies and procedures of Ivy Creek Healthcare/ Ivy Creek Hospice
- Any and all other duties as assigned.