M-Th 7:30-4:30 Fri 7:30-12
Position Overview: Works to facilitate patient flow and ensure an accurate and complete medical record for each patient. Duties not limited to any one physician or CRNP in the practice. Detail list below.
Essential Job Functions
- Greet and assist patients in a kind and friendly manner.
- Check patients in for appointment, labs and injections and put in work flow in a timely manner.
- Verify insurance, collect co-pays and other payments as needed.
- Schedule current and new patient appointments with providers get approval for new patients when necessary.
- Answer phone in a timely manner.
- Give patient proper paperwork for updates and new patients.
- Correctly in patient’s information into Medconnect
- Scan insurance cards and photo ID into Medconnect
- Balance cash drawer and deposit at close of day.
- Assist patients with refill request
- Call patients to remind them of their appointment the day before.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Smiling, friendly and courteous with the public.
- Effectively cope with typical job stress.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with managers and peers and have a team player attitude.
Pay Based on experience.