IVY CREEK HEALTHCARE
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST-ELMORE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Ivy Creek Healthcare is seeking applications for the position of Information Technology Specialist. This is a professional position responsible for supporting technologies and related services for Ivy Creek Healthcare. The Specialist will be a member of the Ivy Creek Healthcare Technology team and will report to the Information Technology Manager.
This position will provide support to Ivy Creek Healthcare with implementing IT-driven technical solutions. The incumbent will be required to resolve problems of a complex, comprehensive nature in all areas including business, health care applications, and processes. Specific job duties will vary depending on the needs of the organization and will range from providing first tier technical support, to leading projects, and/or providing high-level technical expertise on highly complex matters. Duties will also range from generalist work to in-depth support in more narrowly defined fields.
- Assist IT Professionals with operational functions including AD management, endpoint configuration, data security, and overall IT service delivery for Ivy Creek Healthcare employees.
- Provide implementation, maintenance, system administration, and support of specialized software.
- Provide end-user support on information technology issues through consultation and advising, problem identification and resolution, training, and preparation/maintenance of documentation.
- Participate in projects and cross-functional activities related to information technology initiatives or processes.
- Interact, collaborate, and work closely with IT professionals on all tasks, projects, and planning.
Applicant must possess and apply a broad knowledge of IT principles, practices, and procedures, including hardware, software, and networks. Ability to troubleshoot both standard and non-standard issues is critical.
High school diploma or equivalent plus 5 years relevant experience.